“Industrial-Strength” Concrete Coatings and Concrete Treatments Industrial Flooring that Provide a Rock-Solid Production Platform and Reduce Maintenance Costs
At e-coat, we specialise in the care of industrial concrete surfaces by providing restoration, installation of new coating or repair. You’ll find our work in:
- Aircraft repair facilities
- And more…
When we work in the industrial environment, our goal is to provide a durable, long-lasting, and low-maintenance surface that’s a rock-solid production platform.
Seven Reasons to Choose e-coat for Your Industrial Concrete Floor Surfaces.
Industrial flooring has very particular needs due to its heavy usage and high traffic environment. This flooring needs to be versatile, durable, safe, and easy to maintain.
The following seven points offer great reasons for choosing e-coat:
- Strength and Durability…We use Polyaspartic, Polyurethane and epoxy urethane paint systems and are resistant to salt, oil, petrol, and other contaminants. This means reduced cleaning and maintenance costs.
- Fast and personal service from an established Sydney family-owned business.
- We minimise disruption – working on your schedule, not ours so we minimise any production delays.
- The latest environmentally-friendly applications and coatings.
- Safety. We take safety seriously…we’re fully insured and we’ll partner with your health and safety specialists, all workers must have the building industries “White Card”.
- Hundreds of satisfied customers. We’re happy to share testimonials and references. Contact us here.
- Highly qualified and experienced technicians that we fully train to perform work to the highest standards – so you get the result you need.
Free consultation. Call us right now at 0447 774 004 or contact us here and we’ll visit your location for a free consultation on industrial flooring solutions.
How We Achieve Results for You
- Contact us for a free consultation and inspection.
- Based on the initial review, we’ll visit your property to inspect the flooring and provide hard samples and solutions.
- We provide a firm quote for the work.
- Upon approval of the bid, we set up a time for the work – around your schedule, not ours. Our goal is to minimise any downtime.
- We complete the work – all under the supervision and approval of a company principal. In many cases, the work takes less than 48 hours.
- Before applying the coatings, we fill all cracks and blemishes.
- If a decorative coating is required, we apply the coating.
- Upon completion, you inspect the work and we make sure it’s been completed to meet your standards.
Call us right now at 0447 774 004 or contact us here and we’ll visit your location for a free consultation. Or simply fill in the form at the top right of this page and one of our friendly team will contact you directly.