Sanitary Kennel Flooring Solutions from e-coat
1How to Keep Your Kennel or
Vet Clinic Floor Clean and Sanitary
- Make Cleaning Significantly Easier
- Prevent Kennel Cough
- Reduce Cleaning Costs
e-coat can help you keep your kennel clean and sanitary by solving a major problem that kennel owners often face: the dreaded kennel cough.
As dogs move around a kennel, they cause tiny scratches in a typical tile or linoleum floor. These scratches create a harbour for bacteria and it doesn’t matter how long or hard you scrub or disinfect – you’re always going to have issues with bacteria and infections.
In fact, if you have these micro scratches, there’s a strong chance the dogs in your kennel will develop kennel cough, a nasty upper respiratory viral infection. And if your kennel develops a reputation for having dogs with kennel cough, it could significantly harm your business.
We Can Help Keep Your Facility Clean
At e-coat, we can apply a pleurae polyaspartic coating on concrete dog kennel floors. This special coating:
- Prevents micro scratches
- Helps Reduce kennel cough
- Makes cleaning more effective
- Makes cleaning easier and faster
Polyurea Polyaspartic coating has an extremely tight molecular structure that minimises the micro scratches that provide a fertile breeding ground for unwanted bacteria.
How We Install Kennel and Vet Clinic Floors
- We remove the old material.
- We grind the concrete so it’s level.
- We apply the special Polyurea Polyaspartic coating.
- We provide the final finishing work so the floor is smooth.
Your new floor will help you keep the kennel sanitary. It will also be significantly easier and faster to clean – saving hours of labour…and labour costs. You can also advertise to dog owners that you’ve installed this type of super-sanitary floor.
With the addition of cove mouldings, the new kennel floor essential becomes like a wash basin and is totally seamless.
The brighter surface of the Polyurea Polyaspartic coating makes for a brighter and happier environment.
Like any flooring solution, these kennel surfaces eventually show signs of wear but the surface can be refinished extremely quickly and return to full use in 12-24 hours.
Drainage becomes fast and easy so water does not pool and you keep the kennel environment dry. Again – this helps to prevent the growth of potentially harmful bacteria.
Seven Reasons to Contact us for Kennel Flooring
- Experience with Polyurea Polyaspartic coatings for kennel and vet clinic applications. Ask for references.
- Durability. Polyurea Polyaspartic floors are rock-solid.
- Speed. We can install Polyurea Polyaspartic floors quickly – minimising any downtime.
- Environmentally-friendly materials and installation methods.
- Lower Maintenance Costs…once your Polyurea Polyaspartic is installed, cleaning becomes faster. Just use a mop.
- Sydney’s top experts so the job is completed on time and on budget with no surprises.
- Personal service…deal directly with company owners Ben Livingstone and Geoff Andrew.
We have a big beautiful home in Caringbah with a garage and storage area with raw concrete. I wanted to reduce dust to make it a suitable area for my children to play in. When it was finished the floor looked perfect! Everyone loved it, loved it, loved it. I was also very happy with the service and would be happy to recommend e-coat to anyone.