When You’re Looking for the Toughest Floor Coatings – and the Fastest to Apply – Use Polyaspartic Coatings from e-coat.
You’ll find polyaspartic floor coatings in/on…
- Walking surfaces
- Retail stores
- Theme parks
- Restaurant floors
- Airplane hangars
- Entry and lobby areas
And with good reason: Polyaspartic floor coatings provide the following benefits:
- Easy to maintain.
- Extremely strong and tough.
- Choice of attractive finishes.
- Non-yellowing with excellent overall weathering.
- Easy to clean.
- Cures in hours…not days…to minimise downtime.
- Return to full service in 24 hours.
- Apply in virtually any weather conditions.
- Resistant to most chemicals.
The surface must be properly prepared before application of polyaspartic floor coating.
For a consultation to see if polyaspartic floor coating is a good choice for your facility or home, contact us here. You can also call us on 0447 774 004.
We have a big beautiful home in Caringbah with a garage and storage area with raw concrete. I wanted to reduce dust to make it a suitable area for my children to play in. When it was finished the floor looked perfect! Everyone loved it, loved it, loved it. I was also very happy with the service and would be happy to recommend e-coat to anyone.