Low-Maintenance, Bacteria Resistant Floor
Coatings for the Medical Environment.
At e-coat, we provide a full range of concrete and associated floor finishes for the medical environment – including the latest polyurea polyaspartic concrete floor coating systems.
We have extensive experience in the medical environment and we help our medical clients achieve the following results.
- Improved hygiene with less risk of infections; our floors restrict bacteria growth and the accumulation of dirt and other contaminants.
- Lower maintenance and labour costs using the latest easy-to-clean coatings.
- Aesthetic appeal with a variety of decorative finishes.
- Improved safety with our non-slip surfaces.
- Reduced moisture after cleaning – restricting bacterial growth.
For a free consultation at your medical facility, call us now on 0447 774 004 or contact us here.
Eight Reasons to Contact e-coat for Medical Flooring
- Experience in the medical field. Ask for references.
- Proven Results with medical floor coatings for medical applications.
- Durability. Floors from e-coat are extremely durable in all medical applications
- Speed. We can install and refinish floors quickly – minimising downtime.
- Environmentally-friendly materials and installation methods.
- Lower Maintenance Costs…once your floors are installed, cleaning becomes faster – reducing cleaning costs.
- Sydney’s top experts so the flooring work is completed on time and on budget with no surprises.
- Personal service…deal directly with company owners Ben Livingstone and Geoff Andrew.
e-coat provides a full range of concrete flooring solutions for medical facilities including:
- Reception Areas
- Operating Theatres
- Patient rooms and wards
- X-Ray Rooms
- Corridors and ramps
- Car Parks
- Maintenance Facilities
- Primary care clinics
- Specialist clinics
For a free consultation, call us now on 0447 774 004 or contact us here.