The Concrete Floor Finishes Specialists
GET A QUOTE
E-coat predominately service greater Sydney, Central Coast and Wollongong, however, we have completed work in Newcastle, Canberra, Orange, Southern Highlands, Bathurst, Muswellbrook and even Brisbane.
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Our company name is e-coat, a compilation of 2 words eco as in ecology & coat as in coating.
With our experience we can convert your dusty grey concrete into an attractive, functional work or storage space. Having solid relationships with all Australian suppliers and manufacturers were are across the latest technologies with many of our products very prominent in the “green space” making them environmentally friendly
You’ll find our Concrete Coatings work in/on:
Cold storage/freezers cool rooms
Pool surrounds/ Swimming pool equipment rooms
Take away shops
Warehouses 20 sqm to 10000 sqm or more
Motor vehicle workshops
With so many different coating systems how do we choose the correct one for you?
- Service conditions need to be evaluated to define physical requirements
- Evaluation of the concrete floor is necessary to determine its age, joints, strength and overall integrity
- Other issues need to be considered – aesthetics, maintenance-free periods, budget and application parameters
- UV impact
- Anti-slip requirements
- Then, an appropriate flooring system can be selected
- Concrete densifier – penetrates and leaves the concrete with the same aesthetics but reduces dust
- Clear coating- aggregate exposed concrete
- Tinted coating- choose a colour from our website
- Quartz – looks like coloured sand
- Flake – looks like terazzo
Chatwoods Chase Sydney Shopping Centre
Entrance to the shop from the carpark.
Concrete Floor Finishes coatings Benefits
Friendly, personal service
E-coat is a family business incorporated in 2009 with Geoff Andrew as the managing partner.
In most cases, weather permitting, we can restore floors quickly – minimising any disruption.
A full range of finishes
to match your architecture…from pure ‘industrial-strength’ coatings to decorative coatings
PRODUCT CHOICE IS ENORMOUS
Let us recommend a product or finish best suited to your scope of work. Its also environmentally-friendly.
When you're looking for the right type of garage flooring coating to install or have installed, there are a few basic questions you'll want to answer before you even begin to look. You will save time, money and a whole lot of hassle by narrowing down the search based...
In the world of industrial floor Coating, Sydney businesses have four main types to choose from, including epoxy, rubber, vinyl, and polished concrete. In order to determine which kind is best for your situation, you'll need to know a little bit about each type of...
READY TO WORK WITH US?
For a free consultation/quote, call us now at 0447 774 004